Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Bintangor Rojak


 Binktangor Rojak

The main highlight of the dish sold here, the famous Bintangor Rojak (RM 5). I was rather disappointed with the portion as I could get more in my hometown for exactly the amount paid. Frankly speaking, it does not taste any different from any rojak I tasted before. The "magical" ingredient should be the roasted peanut, which I find to be delicious.





 Bintangor Oranges
Besides the green oranges, Bintagor is famous with another delicacy, the Bintangor Rojak. Rojak is a fruit and vegetable salad.

 

The famous stall is stall No. 7: Wong Hung Ping. This place was crowded when we arrived there as it was public holiday and many people from Sibu and nearby Sarikei town travel here just to taste its famous Rojak.

No comments:

Post a Comment